This portable, easy-to-use USB flash drive goes right on their keychain. Simply fill out the pre-loaded PDF forms to capture their important medical information.
We go to the hospital totally unprepared…
We don’t have our advance directives or our powers of attorney. We forget a list of our prescription drugs. Sometimes we even forget our insurance information.
But mistakes add up
While under treatment, an estimated 210,000 – 400,000 patients die each year from preventable medical mistakes. Each year, Adverse Drug Reactions (ADRs) seriously injure up to 2 million hospitalized patients and cause over 106,000 deaths. In most cases, doctors simply lack the medical information they need to treat their patients.
Are your clients prepared for a medical emergency?
With the ICE Key, you can help. This portable, easy-to-use USB flash drive goes right on their keychain. Simply fill out the pre-loaded PDF forms to capture their important medical information.
In a medical emergency, first responders are trained to look for the acronym ICE (In Case of Emergency), ensuring that doctors will have the information they need to make life-saving medical decisions.
- Easy-to-use PDF forms include an emergency contact list, prescription drug list, allergies, blood type, etc.
- 2GB capacity can store thousands of documents such as advance directives and powers of attorney.
- Engraved stainless steel with glossy finish that is elegant yet durable.
- Thin and lightweight, so it fits perfectly on a keyring.
- Delivered in instructional card and includes a “wallet card” that your client can write their medical information on – a handy
backup in an emergency situation.
- HIPAA COMPLIANT – Click here for HIPAA Compliant Opinion.
Engrave your logo and/or contact information on the ICE Key to create the perfect custom gift for your clients. Minimum order of 50 units required. Please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 615-720-4840 for more information.
|Dimensions||5.5 × 3 × .125 in|
You may also like…
SafeHaven BinderThe SafeHaven Binder is a comprehensive system to help your clients record their personal information, prepare for a medical emergency, and consolidate their records.Buy Now Add to cart$45.00
ICE Wallet CardThis simple business card will provide first responders and doctors with everything they need to know in order to treat a person according to their medical needs.Buy Now Add to cart$5.00