This portable, easy-to-use USB flash drive goes right on their keychain. Simply fill out the pre-loaded PDF forms to capture their important medical information.
We go to the hospital totally unprepared…
We don’t have our advance directives or our powers of attorney. We forget a list of our prescription drugs. Sometimes we even forget our insurance information.
But mistakes add up
While under treatment, an estimated 210,000 – 400,000 patients die each year from preventable medical mistakes. Each year, Adverse Drug Reactions (ADRs) seriously injure up to 2 million hospitalized patients and cause over 106,000 deaths. In most cases, doctors simply lack the medical information they need to treat their patients.
Are your clients prepared for a medical emergency?
With the ICE Key, you can help. This portable, easy-to-use USB flash drive goes right on their keychain. Simply fill out the pre-loaded PDF forms to capture their important medical information.
In a medical emergency, first responders are trained to look for the acronym ICE (In Case of Emergency), ensuring that doctors will have the information they need to make life-saving medical decisions.
- Easy-to-use PDF forms include an emergency contact list, prescription drug list, allergies, blood type, etc.
- 2GB capacity can store thousands of documents such as advance directives and powers of attorney.
- Engraved stainless steel with glossy finish that is elegant yet durable.
- Thin and lightweight, so it fits perfectly on a keyring.
- Delivered in instructional card and includes a “wallet card” that your client can write their medical information on – a handy
backup in an emergency situation.
- HIPAA COMPLIANT – Click here for HIPAA Compliant Opinion.
Engrave your logo and/or contact information on the ICE Key to create the perfect custom gift for your clients. Minimum order of 50 units required. Please contact our team at email@example.com or 615-720-4840 for more information.
|Dimensions||5.5 × 3 × .125 in|
You may also like…
SafeHaven KitIf something were to happen to your clients, would their family know where to find their important documents? Millions of Americans have failed to prepare their financial and medical documents.Buy Now Add to cart$45.00
SafeHaven BinderThe SafeHaven Binder is a comprehensive system to help your clients record their personal information, prepare for a medical emergency, and consolidate their records.Buy Now Add to cart$45.00